Saturday, August 7, 2010

Step 5: Footing leg / stem

Salam and G'day everyone..

What's next? let me post a pic or 2 for yer


Well, the above are what I meant by the footing leg / stem (dunno wat is the actual term in construction world...but since I'm a layman...i'll use wateva cross me mind really) . So, this structure is about 1' by 1' in size and sit atop of the foot(ing). It is strengthened by the Y12 steel that it encloses.

Now, does this remind you of something? This is sumtin that I just learned as well, doesn't this looks exactly like the house footing in rumah kampung (pic for yer - I took the pic from another site via google search)?



rightio....bye for now

By way of (posting in-between prepare bfast, eat bfast, prepare Ahmad's bath, washing some clothes...) AAMMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment