Saturday, August 7, 2010

Step 8: laying the ground beams...pouring on the concrete

Salam n g'day everyone...

Wow!! by now, I've exceeded my own expectation in posting today...this is alot of posts already and I'm almost catching up to the real progress made in my house construction.

OK, now onto the main dish...I've taken pics below about a week ago..

You might notice that this is the 1st time in this blog that my post has workers on it!! it's a Saturday, so I'm not working :p. So, today's activities is still completing the ground beam, they're now pouring concrete onto the casing / mold.

How many workers are there? well, there are 5 of them working on the house including 1 supervisor but wait...


There's actually another person driving the lorry. So, that's make 6 of them altogether today

K, till next time

By way of (OK, should be my last post b4 going out to KL) AAMMJ

No comments:

Post a Comment